28. Host diet mediates a negative relationship between abundance and diversity of Drosophila gut microbiota.
Berra Erkosar, Erika Yashiro, Felix Zajitschek, Urban Friberg, Alexei Maklakov, Jan Roelof van der Meer, Tadeusz Kawecki (2018).
Evolution & Ecology. In press.
27. Evolution under dietary restriction decouples survival from fecundity in Drosophila melanogaster females.
Felix Zajitschek, Grigorios Georgolopoulos, Anna Vourlou, Maja Ericsson, Susanne Zajitschek, Urban Friberg, Alexei Maklakov (2018).
Journal of Gerontology: Biological Sciences. In press. https://doi.org/10.1093/gerona/gly070
26. Antagonistic pleiotropy in species with separate sexes, and the maintenance of genetic variation in life-history traits and fitness.
Felix Zajitschek, Tim Connallon (2018).
25. Paternal personality and social status influence offspring activity in zebrafish. Susanne Zajitschek, James Herbert-Read, Nasir Abbasi, Felix Zajitschek, Simone Immler (2017).
Accompanying BMC blog post: Sins of the father: can paternal social status affect offspring personality?
24. High-protein paternal diet confers an advantage to sons in sperm competition. Felix Zajitschek, Susanne Zajitschek, Mollie Manier (2017).
23. Partitioning of resources: the evolutionary genetics of sexual conflict over resource acquisition and allocation. Felix Zajitschek, Tim Connallon (2017).
22. Evolution under dietary restriction increases male reproductive performance without survival cost.
FelixZajitschek, Susanne Zajitschek, Cindy Canton, Grigorios Georgolopoulos,Urban Friberg, Alexei Maklakov (2016).
21. Short term variation in sperm competition causes sperm mediated epigenetic effects on early offspring performance in the zebrafish.
Susanne Zajitschek, Cosima Hotzy, Felix Zajitschek, Simone Immler (2014).
20. Aging differently: diet- and sex-dependent late-life mortality patterns in Drosophila melanogaster.
Felix Zajitschek, Tuo Jin, Fernando Colchero, Alexei Maklakov (2013).
19. Why ageing stops: heterogeneity explains late-life mortality deceleration in nematodes. Hwei-yen Chen, Felix Zajitschek, Alexei Maklakov (2013).
18. Quantitative genetics of wild populations of arthropods.
Felix Zajitschek, Russell Bonduriansky (2014).
Book chapter in: Quantitative genetics in the wild. A. Charmantier, D. Garant, L. Kruuk (Eds.).
17. Interactive effects of sex, social environment, dietary restriction and methionine on survival and reproduction in fruit flies.
Felix Zajitschek, Susanne Zajitschek, Urban Friberg, Alexei Maklakov (2013).
16. The importance of habitat resistance for movement decisions in the common lizard, Lacerta vivipara.
Susanne Zajitschek, Felix Zajitschek and Jean Clobert (2012).
15. The Metatron: an experimental system to study dispersal and metaecosystem dynamics for terrestrial vertebrates.
D. Legrand, O. Guillaume, M. Baguette, J. Cote, A. Trochez, O. Calvez, S. Zajitschek, F. Zajitschek, J. Lecomte, Q. Bénard, J.F. Le Gaillard, J. Clobert (2012).
14. The effect of coloration and temperature on sprint performance in male and female wall lizards.
Susanne Zajitschek, Felix Zajitschek, Donald Miles, Jean Clobert (2012).
13. Diet, sex and death in field crickets.
Felix Zajitschek, Simon Lailvaux, Josephine Dessmann, Robert Brooks (2012).
12. Sexual selection affects the evolution of lifespan and ageing in the decorated cricket Gryllodes sigillatus.
Catherine Archer, Felix Zajitschek, Scott Sakaluk, Nick Royle, John Hunt (2012).
11. Differential aging of biting and jumping performance in virgin and mated Teleogryllus commodus crickets.
Simon Lailvaux, Felix Zajitschek, Josephine Dessmann, Robert Brooks (2011).
10. To the core of behavioral ecology.
Felix Zajitschek (2010).
9. Demographic costs of inbreeding revealed by sex-specific genetic rescue effects.
Susanne Zajitschek, Felix Zajitschek, Robert Brooks (2009).
BMC Evolutionary Biology 209 (9): 289-297 (open access)
8. Sex-effects on lifespan and senescence in the wild when dates of birth and death are unknown.
Felix Zajitschek, Chad Brassil, Russell Bonduriansky, Robert Brooks (2009).
7. Sex differences in nutrient-dependent reproductive ageing.
Alexei Maklakov, Matthew Hall, Stephen Simpson, Josephine Dessman, Fiona Clissold, Felix Zajitschek, David Raubenheimer, Russell Bonduriansky, and Robert Brooks (2009).
6. Sexual dimorphism in life history: age, survival, and reproduction in male and female field crickets Teleogryllus commodus under seminatural conditions.
Felix Zajitschek, Russell Bonduriansky, Susanne Zajitschek, Robert Brooks (2009).
5. Effects of juvenile and adult diet on ageing and reproductive effort of male and female Black Field Crickets Teleogryllus commodus.
Felix Zajitschek, John Hunt, Michael Jennions, Robert Brooks (2009).
4. Sex-specific fitness effects of nutrient intake on reproduction and lifespan.
Alexei Maklakov, Stephen Simpson, Felix Zajitschek, Matthew Hall, Josephine Dessman, Fiona Clissold, David Raubenheimer, Russell Bonduriansky, Robert Brooks (2008).
3. Sexual selection, sexual conflict and the evolution of ageing and life span.
Russell Bonduriansky, Alexei Maklakov, Felix Zajitschek, Robert Brooks (2008).
2. Reconciling strong stabilizing selection with the maintenance of genetic variation in a natural population of Black Field Crickets (Teleogryllus commodus).
John Hunt, Mark Blows, Felix Zajitschek, Michael Jennions, Robert Brooks (2007).
1. No intra-locus sexual conflict over reproductive fitness or ageing in field crickets.
Felix Zajitschek, John Hunt, Susanne Zajitschek, Michael Jennions, Robert Brooks (2007).
PLoS ONE 2(1): e155 (open access)